We have a firm belief that children will learn if they are happy and secure in their environment. We believe that each child is unique, that all children have many talents and that it is our responsibility to seek out and promote these talents so that each child can develop fully. We will provide an atmosphere of love and mutual respect in which all children can learn.
We hope that our website offers you a glimpse of life at The Cedars and that you will now want to learn more about us. We welcome you to join us at our Open Days and at other times to suit you so that you can see the high standards of work, enjoy the happy atmosphere and meet myself, the staff and our children.
The school offers small classes with individual learning which enables each child to progress at their own pace. Our teaching staff know the children well and their care is upmost.
This is a little of what we offer:
- Excellent teaching so that all our children attain outstanding results.
- We prepare the children to progress to a range of independent and state schools, including the grammar schools.
- We offer before and after school care from 8am to 6pm.
- The nursery grant is available.
- We offer a sibling discount.
- There is a good range of clubs.
The Cedars School, situated in the pretty village of Aldermaston, Berkshire, educates boys and girls from 4 to 11 years.
I hope to have the opportunity to meet you and your child.