This term we will be following a flexible curriculum to ensure that any learning gaps encountered due to lockdown can be covered.
Years 2 & 3
Places of worship
- What is a place of worship for?
- Follow up
- Comparing different types of religious buildings
The New Testament
- The disciples
- What is a parable
- Stories Jesus told
The Easter Story
RE is not taught in class this term, but themes are covered in assemblies.
Years 5 & 6
Sikhism & Buddhism
- What does each faith believe?
- How are these faiths reflected in society?
- Rituals, customs & dress
- Comparing & contrasting faiths
- Moral teachings of Jesus
- Moral stories & poems
- Stories from other Faiths
RE is not taught formally in class this term.